Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Woofbaden Chronicles: in which Buster takes the waters and enters the world of haut couture.


I have been declared a Disaster Area--the paragon of Scruffiness!



Mom decided that I should take the Waters at the Sacred Baths of Woofbaden. I must practice synchronized swimming and quack like a duck.



Thus it was ordained that upon my emergence from these selfsame Sacred Waters, I must be coiffed and groomed. Vanity of Vanities!


Hey, could you remove just a little around the ears....and trim the whole package???




Oh, no! She's channeling Gunther the Mad Bavarian Hairdresser! I'd like a shave too...only leave the beard!



Oh, yes... let's not forget a nice beard-trim also... my hair is growing sooooo fast!




Oh, Quintessence of Canine Nobility! Westminster, here I come!



Contrary to popular belief, there are eyes on this countenance.





Hey, Wilson! What do you think? Am I not the handsomest specimen of dogdom you've ever seen?





One small problem... Her nibs hasn't released me from my bondage-table! Maybe I shall call 911
!




Now that's more to my liking! It's time to adjourn to the family-room to watch reruns of Dogs 101 and think noble thoughts.



And now, a word from our sponsor:




Who knows what evil lurks in the mind and heart of
Bailisaurus Rex?




Hey, Bozo! Do you know where Wilson is? Ransom demands to follow...





Curses! Revenge shall be mine, She-Devil!

Anyway, that's what my day was like.

Your faithful correspondent,

Buster



4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WOW!

Woo do have eyes!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Sue said...

What's going on here? Our Mom dragged us each onto the deck this morning and trimmed beards and eyebrows. She was jabbering about not being able to see our eyes and that our beards were wet and dirty on her delicate lap.

These humans need to adjust.

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! You got groomed too, Buster? Us too! What is this - groomies weekend?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

K9 Knits said...

Lucy thinks you have the most beautiful big Kerry nose Mr. Buster! Hers however, is still quite small. But she is growing like a weed. Many sniffs & tail wags from Lucy.