Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Fine Art of Ear-Licking

Unspeakable things lurk within the ears of Kerry Blue Terriers!

That's why I, Buster the Wonder Dog, have appointed myself "Official Licker of Bailey's Ears." After all, she IS my dog-mom.

We do this whenever we can, and she seems to enjoy it. Must be some kind of bonding-experience.



Let me demonstrate the technique...You've gotta watch closely, 'cuz we Kerries are as dark as the inside of a blast-furnace, and this takes place on a white floor.



The result? Priceless!

6 comments:

fee said...

dear buster,

we're the same kind of dog because that's my favourite activity too! but i never do that to my wire mom, mango, because she's just so mean to me. persephone is such a nice mommy to have. can we swop?

loves,
fee

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

wow, I wish I had someone to do that for me. Dad knows how to rub my ears really good so that I groan with pleasure, but I can't see me persuading him to lick them any time soon!

Licks
Oscar x

Balboa said...

Can you come over and clean my ears? That must feel so nice.

Frenchie SNorts
Balboa

Molly the Airedale said...

Buster, you're so helpful! Cookies for you, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Miriam said...

Hey, thanks for explaining! Habca always does this to me, too (or tries to) and now I understand better... ;-)

Putter said...

Hi Buster! Hi!

You are one helpful boy! How is your swimming going? I have never been in a lake before! I hope tp soonest! Talk to you soon!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)