Friday, October 2, 2009

Le Boeuf Café en face de l'étang

Mesdames et Messieurs --






Ici Bailey Blue à votre service ce soir, Maître d' au Boeuf Café.

Nos offres de ce soir sont ...

Bien sûr!

Le boeuf cru!



Please note the delicate elegance with which I remove all meat and marrow from the beef-bone so kindly donated by my human wait-staff. The place-settings are flawless, and I have been properly seated by my gentleman companion. Is my emerald nose-wrap not stunning?




By contrast, my male companion, Mons. leBuster, is truly a work-in-progress. His manners need some fine-tuning, but I will work on that. He entered my establishment muttering that he would not be caught dead with a luminescent, snot-green nose-halter, but after seeing the main course, he stopped complaining and set to work.

He IS making adequate progress, no?

Meilleurs souhaits,



Bailey Blue

7 comments:

Lucy-Fur, as typed by Dr. Liz said...

Oui ! Progrès excellent !

*baisers!*
-Fiona

Asta said...

Monsieuw Bailey
C'est un wepas magnifique!
You have to be patient, Je cwois that Mons. le Bustew is making ze pwogwess excellent
I love the nose haltew..all the bettew to see and be able to eat those yummables
bone appetit
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we are drooling! Those marrow bones look simply delicious!
We love the emerald nose wraps! Very creative!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bogart H. Devil said...

Mmm... marrow bones...

Love,
Bogart

Faya said...

Oh ! C'est effectivement un repas digne des rois ! Je salive et Véronique va glisser dans un moment.
Bisous, Faya

Sue said...

I can't even get mine to wear a ribbon in their hair. I've threatened barrettes to keep their bangs under control, but they would never hold still for a nose-halter.

Clive said...

What can we say but 'Bon Appetit'

Marrow bones - just yummy!

lots of appreciative woofs
Clive