Friday, October 19, 2007

We're in Trouble Now--Buster Has Stopped Shaving!


Hi, friends--it's Sephie.
My crazed brother Buster has decided he's going to "start training" for Maggie and Mitch's Beard-Growing contest. He's such a pain! Keeps tugging at his beard, trying to make it longer. Why can't he care about something REALLY important? Like the combined works of Jane Austen--or cheeses that go with Chardonnay?

Anyway, he insisted that we take a picture of the Magnum Opus. I know...gray-black dog, metal ruler...you can't see much.


You'd think this was the Olympics. He keeps muttering about that beard-powerhouse, "TEAM AIREDALE." He now has a picture of Confederate General James Longstreet hanging in his crate for inspiration.



Thanks, Maggie & Mitch! I can smell the testosterone! Stay tuned...

Luv,

Sephie

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Uh oh! Buster, I need to eat twice as many apples now!
Your beard is just awesome! You sure are one handsome boy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Harry said...

That is an impressive beard! There's just no way I can even begin to compete with that.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

You do have a long beardy, I bet you give great beardy wet kisses.
I love to do this.

Ludo

Faya said...

Nice beard ! Waouw longer than an airedale one !
Hope you have a nice week-end !
Kisses, Faya