Saturday, June 9, 2007

Buster's out herding sheep and all I got was these darned panties!



Okay, like, I get it. Boys get all the attention! Bozo the Wonder Dog is on sabbatical with his Mom, down at Raspberry Ridge Sheep Farm. They're having like loads of fun chasing lambs and learning to creep along like a border collie and give those critters the Evil Eye. Me? I got "girl" issues. I'm wearing my Space Cadet panties with the little rocket ships on 'em, and Bailey my dog-mom is out chasing chipmunks in the garden, ignoring me! She said, "Deal with it!" Can you imagine? Like, I don't get a life too? They'll be sorry! Jus' wait 'til Buster and the Hu-Mom get back. Think I'm passive-aggressive now? Oooohhhhh....

Tune in for the battle-broadcast...

Mournfully,

Persephone the Dark Goddess of the Underworld and Empress of the Nether Regions

6 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw Sephie, don't be so glum. Your panties do sound kind of cool, a bit like something a suoper hero would wear (like superman's pants!).

Licks
Oscar x

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Sorry about the girl troubles--I don't think I would like those panties one bit, so I'm glad that my parts are no longer with me.

I had no idea that Kerry Blues did sheep herding. Isn't it fun? I love telling the sheep to listen up. I'll be interested to hear how Buster does with sheep camp. Do you go too?

See ya
Pippin

Asta said...

Persephone,
don't be sad, there'll be plenty of more times you can go herd with Buster. In the meantime, being stuck at home is a pawfect time to work on your sculptures..you'd love the bubble wrap, it's fun to work with , it makes lots of noise.
smoochie kisses
Asta

Balboa said...

Hey Persephone and Buster,

I added you to my cool dogs list.

Maybe you should destroy some furniture, then they will never leave you out of the cool stuff.

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Putter said...

Oh No Sephie -- what a bummer! I completely understand your frustration with this situation! But I agree with Oscar's super hero theory ... Just remember to remind Buster and the others that live with you that you do in fact have super hero qualitities!

Your Friend,

Putter ...:)

Hammer said...

Persephone

Thanks for calling by my blog.

There's nothing wrong with ego for dogs. It's bad for hoomans though as they are so stoopid.

Go girl !!! Tell the hoomans off for ignoring you. Go rip and tear and drool whatever you have to do to get attention.

I'll add a link to your blog. It's great to meet you.

Love from Hammer