Monday, December 14, 2009

The Busterization of Rudolf

Hey, blog pals--this is my FAVORITE time of year! Lots of soft, supple, chewable things laying about the house. Mom brought out of whole box of 'em yesterday, and while her attention was cleverly diverted by Persephone's demonic wailing, I snuffled about.

Yes, it was true. A THING OF UNSPEAKABLE EVIL had, after lying dormant for a full twelve months, re-emerged to bring chaos to my beloved home. I resolved to destroy it.




Let it not be said that I do not love my work!

The Rabid Reindeer Scourge will not lay waste to my abode again!




Prancer and Blitzen, behold the fate that awaits you if you dare land upon the roof of THE BUSTERIZER.

Uh, oh...Mom has some words for me. Gotta go!

Your friend,

Buster the Contrite


8 comments:

bbes tribe said...

Guess you showed that "thing" who was boss..... Good job!
Tailwags
Ernie & Sasha

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! That is the perfect eye-ectomy, Buster! We are impressed!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Airechicks said...

Whoa -

You're truly a professional stuffie assasin.

Quick, cold blooded and very thorough.

Hope Santa Paws doesn't miss your house.

XxooXxooo

Sue said...

Oh oh Buster,
Santa Dog will not be happy about that. Noah grabbed Mom's big stuffed Santa last year and she screamed and slammed things around and let it be known that if we wanted to have Christmas at all, we'd better stick to playing with our own toys.

You did do a very neat job of blinding that reindeer. Have you thought of becoming a surgeon?

Clive said...

Buster! How could you!

How do you expect to be top of Santa's 'good pup' list??

love and woofs
Clive

D.K. Wall said...

Ruh-roh. He only had eyes for you. Groan.

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I got the stinkin Chris-Moose at my house too! GRRRRRRR

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.