Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Team Cerberus Prepares for the Irish Barroom Brawl World Cup

Gracie here. Uncle Buster and Ms. Bailey have given me the honor of admission to this year's team as we enter the coveted IBBWC competition. We shall represent the People's Republic of Southern Central Connecticut, Irish Brigade!



Rigorous training is necessary. Uncle Buster tells me that a World-Class Irish Barroom Brawler must push the edge of Chaos. It is essential to convince one's opponent that it is definitely not in his interest to enter the ring.

Here's our first practice in the Simulated Barroom in the basement:




I'm working on my Chaos-inducing techniques. Do you think I have what it takes?

Your friend,


Gracie

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

It looks to me as though you have pretty much Perfected your techniques.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I believe it is your blood from the start!

Way to develop those skills!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Noah the Airedale said...

Yep you definitely got what it takes Gracie.

Noah x