Saturday, August 23, 2008

The duomo at the pond....brunelleschi eat your heart out


Wellllllll.... we're back. We left the pond in a rain storm....as in, "it was a dark and stormy night".
I think I, theBUSTER, have solved the question of WHO OR WHAT BUILT THE DUOMO AT THE LAKE! Some of you have already guessed and many have gotten the answer CORRECT! Yes folks I searched-------->and searched-------->
and researched!

The scary monster creatures that can cut down 8 inch trees....looks like
this------------------->
The BEAVER!
Check out those duck feet---------------------------->

and the blood-orange colored TEETH!

Ah well the whiskers are kinda cute, I can relate to whiskers.
CHECK OUT THE TAIL!!! This is our very
own
fuzzy wuzzy beaver
that Ms.Blue carries around
in her great JAWS.

She wanted to share
the tail size with you....
She said the BEAVER that
was at the lake had a very large <---that means BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG...... TAIL. This is a picture of the BEAVER after I tracked it down.......
uh........He's way bigger then this.
Really folks this is not trick photography.
The silly computer just reversed the sizes here..
I mean really, the BEAVER is way bigger then me. You believe me right?


My family is playing tricks on me....
I did NOT grow!
This is just silly.
Persephone!!!!!!
Did you change all the pictures I took at the lake??? I bet she got into photoshop!
That bed is NOT that small....or
I can't be that BIG!
AND that Beaver is not that small either...
Maybe it's in the water!
...the water has changed my
size....!

This is all sooooooooo creeepy. More strange things happening here.... uh, there was a full moon last week...and in the southern hemisphere,
there was a lunar eclipse <------------------------------Hey, all my australian blog buddies... help me out here!
Did you see the eclipse??
Please tell me I'm not still having a nightmare!
Strange things happen on the night of full moons and eclipses.
whooOOOooooOOooo000000!
theBUSTER <--------in hiding. You'll have to send my mail to Persephone or Ms. Blue
only they know where I really am.
theBUSTER
Where did that find that shot of me????? PERSEPHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Cripes Buster...what's going on over there lol. That beaver doesn't look very big matie or scary either hee hee. Yeah they're playing trick on you for sure.
If there was an eclipse here someone forgot to tell us about it....sigh.

tailwags
Noah

Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Caz and Ludo the cool dude said...

Yes things seem a bit creepy at your home everything in reverse size hahahhahahaah I definately think some one is trying to trick you .
Like the beaver though.

Ludo the cool dude

Faya said...

Je pense que quelqu'un (mais qui ?) vous joue un vilain tour pour vous embĂȘter ! Non en fait j'en suis certaine. Dois-je mener une enquĂȘte ?
Bisous, votre amie Faya